Dan Streeby, DDS
Top Pediatric Dentist in Eagle ID
As a dental student, Dr. Streeby had a part time job tutoring children. It was an opportunity that allowed him to learn that he loved to work one on one with kids and this is why he decided to specialize in pediatric dentistry.
When he designed his office he did it with the goal of making it “over the top” kid friendly. The painting, the art, the care and attention to detail that his team provides is what he is most excited to share with the families that chose his practice.
Dr. Streeby and his wife have raised their 4 children here in Boise since 1999. He enjoys yoga, his 5 dogs, and enjoys the outdoors with his wife and children.
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Diplomat American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Idaho State Board of Dentistry
- Idaho State Dental Association
- Graduate of Creighton University Dental School
- Pediatric Dental Residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center
Why Choose Dr. Streeby?
Dr. Streeby‘s experience in pediatric dentistry means he can provide excellent dental care specifically tailored to children!