Dan Streeby, Pediatric Dentistry
Serving the Treasure Valley: Boise, Meridian, and Eagle Idaho
We’re pleased that you’ve stopped by to get to know us. Use the menu above to explore our office. Be sure to share the office photo tour with your children.
Dr. Streeby provides comprehensive oral health care that includes:
- Infant oral health exams
- Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
- Habit counseling (pacifier use and thumb sucking)
- Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite
- Repair of tooth cavities or defects
- Diagnosis of oral conditions associated with diseases such as diabetes and congenital heart defect
- Management of gum diseases and conditions
- Care for dental injuries (for example, fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth)
- Sedation and general anesthesia
- We are PPO providers for several major insurance companies
The Dan Streeby Blog
Spring has sprung and with the change in season we are extending our work days and changing office hours. The new office hours are: Monday 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm Tuesday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Wednesday 10:30 am – 6:00 pm Thursday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm We look forward to seeing your SMILES!!!!!!
Come to visit us the week of October 26th and hang around a spell!!! We would love to see your costumes for Trick-or-Treat!! Happy haunting from Teamstreeby!!
In my practice, I often find myself talking to parents of young children about diaper changes when counseling on oral health care. How could the two be related? It usually comes up when we are speaking to the challenges of parents brushing their infant’s or toddler’s teeth. Many children struggle a bit when it comes […]