Dan Streeby, Pediatric Dentistry
Serving the Treasure Valley: Boise, Meridian, and Eagle Idaho
We’re pleased that you’ve stopped by to get to know us. Use the menu above to explore our office. Be sure to share the office photo tour with your children.
Dr. Streeby provides comprehensive oral health care that includes:
- Infant oral health exams
- Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations
- Habit counseling (pacifier use and thumb sucking)
- Early assessment and treatment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite
- Repair of tooth cavities or defects
- Diagnosis of oral conditions associated with diseases such as diabetes and congenital heart defect
- Management of gum diseases and conditions
- Care for dental injuries (for example, fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth)
- Sedation and general anesthesia
- We are PPO providers for several major insurance companies
The Dan Streeby Blog
Teamstreeby wishes all a fun and safe Memorial Day, we will see you on Tuesday May 31st.
Stan Ridgeway, the Mayor of Eagle ID, took a little time out with Dr. Streeby to be silly for Red Nose Day.
To find out more about this great cause and how you can participate view the link below. http://rednoseyourself.nbc-campaign.com/